Sunday, February 17, 2008

Browser Compatability

I have often been annoyed how some websites don't work properly in Firefox. One solution is to use the IE Tab plugin. This has a few flaws, but is generally excellent at emulating an IE window within Firefox. I am therefore very sad to have noticed that the Blog template I am using looks really bad within Internet Explorer( at least on my laptop).

I therefore apologise to all of you using Internet Explorer, who, as far as I can make out, see my blog as:


Those of you using Firefox (and even Safari) see the blog in this nicer template of


So, until I find a template which is better suited to all browsers, or am proven wrong, please use Firefox to maximise your viewing pleasure.

1 Comment:

Avram said...

consider it done.

blogger templates | Make Money Online