Thursday, August 2, 2007

Trip to the UK

Last week Elal took possession of the first of 2 new 777's.
A short film of the maiden flight can be seen here.



I did not take any videos on the plane as we flew on "Sderot", the brand new, one week old plane. (The 2nd one is Kiryat Shmona). I used to travel more often for work, now, not so much, but never have I flown on a brand new, 1 week old plane.

The features include V.O.D for all seats, touchscreen entertainment centre, new and better seats.

My 1 year old child tested everything as best he could - the remote control still worked after being given the 2 tests -- the Dribble and the Bashing test.
The touchscreen still functioned after the hitting-with-the-remote-control test


Ilan showed his appreciation for it by being sick.
6 times

I apologise to anyone who has to sit in row 51 -- it was not my intention to ruin ElAl's new toy, but you can be assured that all the equipment was tested to the highest of child standards

1 Comment:

Anonymous said...

Sorry to hear Ilan got sick...I hope it was just flight-related and the rest of your trip is uneventful (in a positive way)

blogger templates | Make Money Online