Thursday, July 19, 2007

More about my interests

I like technology.. a lot and love gadgets. I am pleased I have a wife or else I would have no money, but have a great collection of toys and gadgets. (my sort-of impulse purchase before I got married was a great Bose radio alarm clock - it cost a lot but you have never seen soo many features on a clock-radio before)

I like internet related things, but never really got into web design (although i do have domain www.aaronandruth.com which is more of a holding site until i find some time to do things.
I use VoIP services like Jajah and Skype

I work for a telecoms company and for about 2 years was involved in working with VoIP customers in connecting to our network.

I live on facebook now thanks to too many people including my wife who slowly got me addicted -so if you want to join my zombie army, i'll be happy to bite you.

I don't have a television, don't want a television, but will probably lose the argument and eventually get one, but I prefer to pick the programs I want to (download and ) watch. This means I am a big fan of sites such as alluc.org, tv-links.co.uk and really liking DivX Stage 6

I live on websites like The Register, Technology Review, BBC News,
I read Haaretz newspaper

This is a bit more about me .. am sure you'll learn more -- but for now I am off to bed - just got bitten by another mosquito and its really not that fun now.

1 Comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Aaron, don't you think when you are mentioning sites, you should put some links there?

I look forward to reading your blog...

blogger templates | Make Money Online